Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Rohankompella blog Article#6 - NOT A LOVE STORY

 The news that my friend shared in my class hours disturbed my sleep that I felt with my lecturer's boring class, even since I heard of the first crime, I was always in a state of curious to know and study about the mind state of  criminals for their respective crimes. 

But then it was few and certain crimes that actually grabbed my attention, 

"Minor Daughter kills her father with the help of her boyfriend" 

"A Girl killed her mother with her boyfriend and cut her into pieces, packed into bags and thrown at junkyard and few more random places", 

the 2008 Mumbai murder, and many more headlines that grabbed my attention towards it rather than my classes and that occupied my thoughts where, I went out of class in thoughts, taken aback. I could not, for the life of me, acknowledge how soo odd a everyday, ordinary people could bring themselves to commit such a evil act. 

Than the crime it was that incident, known as love story, being a cause and hiding behind those hair-raising incidents shocked and surprised me more. 

I believe and assure you that to an extent that this Love story is NOT A LOVE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rohankompella blog Article#11- "Threads of Beauty: A Saree's Poetic Tale"

In threads of vibrant hue, a saree draped, Red, green, and golden brown, emotions shaped. The red, like passion's fire, within you burns...