Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2022

Rohankompella blog Article#7- Plenty Thoughts from and Empty brain

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-HUG2UWdPC3LNvxCXF_jNrytJZdRvPDH
Here’s my first book
”Plenty thoughts from an Empty Brain”
Every infant is born and given and gifted with an empty brain and eventually with considerable factors of ageing and maturing we eventually learn many things, acquire knowledge by analyzing things and feed our empty brains with certain information and knowledge, 
So, this book deals with things I learnt in my level of contexts and perspectives about various aspects I went through with expression of my views, ideas, opinions....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rohankompella blog Article#11- "Threads of Beauty: A Saree's Poetic Tale"

In threads of vibrant hue, a saree draped, Red, green, and golden brown, emotions shaped. The red, like passion's fire, within you burns...