Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Rohankompella blog Article#8- Fear of Fear

There are certain things that once figured out how they make me feel fear but with few factors of respective concerns, I started to figure out what's actually making me feel fear and never felt the fear again. 

Fear is something that doesn't have a shape or form, it just exists in our brain making us to worry rather than thinking and with that feel of fear, we make certain decisions that make the upcoming consequences even more worse. 

    Why do people fear for fear? 
Because, it's something that we don't know, 
                    Imagine a night with breezy air, howling foxes and owls and while walking on a road alone, you started to hear sounds of stepping sounds on dry leaves fallen on ground, breaking of twigs and weird sounds that actually make you out feel fear, 

Here is the source of fear is 'UNKNOWN", and imagine it's just a cat or a dog, you relax yourself, cause you know it's not something that, so the fear is something we pretend to exist but still it's just about the fact and factor of in existence of it, 

    There are times where even I felt fear, because, for a certain time period I don't know what's actually making me feel fear but eventually when I started to figure out what exactly making me feel fear is the moment I lost the fear for that particular incident and whenever the fear repeats, I analyze the situations around me and I observe things in an aerial view and observe the factors working to make me feel fear and plan up to defend them and attack my fear .........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rohankompella blog Article#11- "Threads of Beauty: A Saree's Poetic Tale"

In threads of vibrant hue, a saree draped, Red, green, and golden brown, emotions shaped. The red, like passion's fire, within you burns...